RIA Inc. are happy to partner with Sydney Build and Australia Build Week Online events. For more information on these must see events please see below.
Sydney Build is Australia’s leading construction, architecture and infrastructure expo. Now in its 6th year, Sydney Build has become the best-attended B2B construction tradeshow in the whole of Australia.
This is the only event of its kind to offer 300+ accredited presentations, 500+ exhibitors and incredible networking opportunities for all of Sydney’s construction professionals.
- Free to Attend – Includes access to all presentations, workshops, networking events and exhibition
- 300+ High-level Speakers. CPD Accredited – Gain all of your CPD points over the two days
- 20 Summits across 8 conference stages covering Future Sydney, Transport, BIM & Digital Construction, Geospatial, Building Management, Government, Infrastructure and many more
- 500+ Exhibitors throughout 3 exhibition halls
- 60+ Industry bodies, associations and media partners supporting the expo
- Co-hosted with Sydney Infrastructure Expo
- The construction industry’s very own Irish Bar sponsored by WURTH
- The exclusive LinkedIn Networking Lounge
- Live music, celebrity guests and entertainment
- Interactive demonstrations and workshops
- 1 industry-leading expo!
For more information visit their website – https://www.sydneybuildexpo.com/partner-referral
Australia Build Week Online
From the organisers of Sydney Build Expo, Australia Build Week Online is the leading meeting place for the construction, architecture and infrastructure industry. The largest online event for construction in ANZ!
Save the date – 6-10 December 2021
- 100+ Speakers – from across the whole of Australia. Presentations, panel discussions and case studies from Contractors, Architects, Engineers, developers, specifiers and construction professionals
- 1000s of Attendees – FREE attendance for all construction professionals
- Live Networking – Have a drink and a network with the industry!
- Women in Construction Morning – Networking session promoting empowering women in the workforce.
- BIM MeetUp – Networking sessions for the digital construction community.
- Live Entertainment – Special guests and entertainment at the networking party!
- 1-2-1 Meetings – Get in front of your clients and partners.
- Q&A sessions and Self-Development Opportunities
- Case Studies from speakers across ANZ and the wider region
- CPD accredited Workshops
For more information visit their website – www.australiabuild.com